Thursday, March 12, 2009

Another Day

So today has not been awfully productive so far, sometimes this CHF really kicks me in the rear from the minute I get up and I just don't have the energy to do what my mind wants to do. I have to think of it as time God is giving me to reflect and study His Word. Doesn't keep me from thinking of all the things I want to get done though. :) Or from mindlessly playing games on Pogo instead of studying the Word. I still struggle with making that a part of my daily routine.

My new classes started last night and they went very well, I have hopes for a good finish to the semester at this point though next week will really tell the tale. I am going to do a minor revamp before next fall, I am constantly changing and creating "new, improved versions". It does seem as though I have to do more hand holding than I did when I first started teaching, I don't know what has caused it because I can't even say it is a change in high schoolers starting college because many of my students are much older that. Maybe just because many of them ARE older and either haven't ever gone to college or haven't gone in a long time they are a bit more insecure. I just don't know.

Poor Coco is having issues with dry skin and we have changed to a formula of dog food that is supposed to be good for the skin, I hope it helps. She is just so itchy and I know she has to be miserable. For a dog that is have pit bull and half german shepard and is supposed to be vicious she is the biggest baby I know.


I am also trying decide what type of appetizer to take to small group Saturday if anyone has any ideas.

When we think we don't sin, when we think we don't have any unforgiveness in our hearts we must look more closely and remember our standards are much lower than Gods.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Keep me posted on your knitting projects / gifts. Thanks for sharing your "testimony" in the profile and being real with everyone!!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
My husband and I were high school sweethearts and have been married since 1977. We have both been Christians for years but it is only the last 4-5 years that we have been walking the walk as well as talking the talk and following Jesus. It used to be about relgion and now it is about relationships.